– Harvard Business School Alumnus (AMP 176).
– Global leader; lived and worked in 4 different continents. Fluent speaker of Arabic, English and Spanish. Basic French.
– A frequent leading speaker at Global and most regional GSM conferences such as, and not limited to, The Financial Times World Telecoms Conference in London (2 years in a row), GSM Middle East, Gulf and North Africa, GSM Africa, Connect, and Telecoms World Middle East.
– Winner of several regional and global awards including, but not limited to, first cross border mobile money service with Zain ZAP, and Best Mobile Telecom Brand in the MENA region (Zain) and Best Mobile Operator in the MENA region when CCO at Zain Group.
– Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro in 2007 within a CSR project to raise awareness to HIV Aids.